Whenever I am going to a party or heading away for a weekend, I am always asked to bring my Oreo Cheesecake Cookies! They are becoming quite the hit. I stumbled upon them on Pinterest one day and have played around with the recipe a little bit.
Try them out and see how many you eat, and how many friends and family are begging for the recipe.
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Oreo cookie crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line cookie trays with parchment paper
2. Cream together butter and cream cheese on a medium speed until smooth
3. Then you add in sugar and vanilla extract to the mix until everything is combined, then add in flour and mix on low until you have everything mixed together. Stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
4. Place Oreo crumbs in a small bowl, roll dough into 2″ balls then roll them in the cookie crumbs, then place on baking tray. Bake 12-14 minutes (usually 12 minutes is enough depending on the size) remove from oven when golden brown, let the cookies sit a few minutes before taking them off the baking sheet. (Makes roughly 2 dozen cookies)